directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [snickers] moving old snacc test code to LDAPd at
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:43:23 GMT

I intend to push all the test code for snickers that uses snacc4j into
the LDAPd CVS repo.  We cannot keep this code here within the ASF
due to IP issues with Snacc4j.  The same test code will be refitted to
use Snacc4j generate test PDU's here at the ASF.  I'd like to keep a
copy of the old test code dynamically using Snacc4j at LDAPd.

Also I would like to keep code that generates these test PDU's with
Snacc4j at in case we need to generate more from time to time and
add the test PDUs to our test code at the ASF.

Now to do this we need the LDAPd CVS repo's to be working again.  What's
the status on this?  It's been a week already - did get around to
fixing this.

View raw message