directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tencé, Vincent" <vte...@optimuminformatique.com>
Subject Access to Janus svn
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:24:57 GMT
Yesterday I met with a friend - his name is Jorge - who's interested in
helping out with Janus (to start with).  We discussed the vision for the
framework and we decided the best way for him to jump in was to get familiar
with the code/concepts/... by writing an example application that uses
Janus. We could make that example app the reference example in the future.

Do you think it will be possible to give him commit access to Janus (at
least the sandbox in the Janus sub-project) to make things easier? If yes,
what is required? I suppose he needs to pick a username. Anything else?

Thanks,
Vincent