directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <>
Subject Re: com/ibm/asn1/ASN1Exception
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:06:09 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>>You don't, unless you want to help with the SNACC -> Snickers migration,
>>>which is the raison d'etre for this exercise.
>>Sure - but an interim objective was to get the old ldapd stuff into
>>demonstrable shape.  Alex mentioned that SNACC has been retired but
>>a copy is available - and that's what I need to get this thing up
>>and running.
> SNACC license is a problem, Stephen.  The objective is getting the old LDAPd
> stuff into demonstrable shape WITH SNICKERS.  That is literally the whole
> point of this exercise.

Snickers will not be ready for another couple of weeks.  In the meantime
I want to get things to the point where we are plugging in snickers
against a validated platform.  To do that validation I'll need the SNACC
library.  Anyway - you have given me enough info to solve my immediate
issue. Thanks.

Cheers, Steve.

> 	--- Noel

View raw message