directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject schema assumptions and preferences
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:47:48 GMT

I'm currently digging into the schema module - basically trying to
figure out the assumptions that eve is making concerning content
available in its home directory.

I can across this comment ...

    //
    // Right now the only way to add these files to the sar is via the
    // <lib> or <classes> nexted sar directive in the ant build.  This
    // unfortunately packages the schema files under the
    // apps/ldapd/SAR-INF/lib directory rather than at the top level.
    //
    // I tried to update the sar by using jar to add the schema directory
    // and its contents to the top level directory but updates fail on
    // jar.

Can anyone give me a quick update on what the ideal scenario would be
concerning the way we introduce schema files to a system?  Also, are
there any other resources I need to be concerned about?

Cheers, Steve.