directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Daily builds
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:30:57 GMT
Gump now has preliminary Maven support so might be an option. Are you
building/using any non-standard plugins? AFAIK that is the only untested
thing there.

I personally like Cruise Control and use it at work, but I'm not sure
where that could be run. Haven't seen any Apache projects doing this yet.

Cheers,
Brett