directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Hi everyone
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:53:02 GMT

Hi,
My name is Niclas Hedhman, and can normally be found banging heads and
creating revolutions over at Avalon. Alex has asked me to join in here and
see if I can be of any help - - He is a bit mad, since enterprise
environments are not my kind of hang-out.

Anyway, I'll try to dig into and see what you got, and try to figure out how
things hang together, and I'll see where that brings me.

Initial questions;

1. Can Eve be built to execute stand-alone (Merlin)? If so, where do I find
info on how to make that happen?

2. When I checked out the code, Justin upgraded FreeBSD on minotaur, so the
checkout hanged. I killed it, and restarted it later, but I am now somewhat
'worried' that all hasn't been checked out and my copy is in a strange state.
Reason; many directories doesn't contain any files, for instance in backend/,
only schema/ contains anything. Three other directories are empty (database,
jndi, nexus). Is that expected?

Cheers
Niclas

--