directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [D-haven-developer] Several new releases out
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 03:14:27 GMT
On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 00:00, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Alex Karasulu wrote:
> > Berin,
> >
> > I had asked ages ago on how we can consolidate our efforts what was the
> > final verdict on that - can't remember off the top of my head right now.
> >

> Consolidating efforts on EventBus? or something else?

EventBus specifically.  Perhaps event bus as a pojo can go into commons
or somewhere else we can draw from.  WDYT?

I don't want to impose too many dependencies and if I do I want them all
to be internal to Apache projects where ever possible.

I see a merlin wrapper in Avalon and perhaps a Fortress wrapper on the
excalibur side.  Basically we want the component to be standalone as a
POJO so others like the Spring folks for example can use it too if they
decide to without our specific philosophies imposed upon them.

Alex