directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [sitedocs] Reworking the docs (was: User Management Services)
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 03:09:51 GMT
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 23:58, Brett Porter wrote:
> The collectdocs stuff could probably be replaced with multiproject:site out of
> the box...

Good looking out Brett.  Then that's the approach we should take.  Scrap
the hokey stuff we got and follow up using multiproject.  Actually I've
very fond of multiproject.

BTW do you guys know that we all have free IntelliJ IDEA licenses?  The
idea:multiproject works really nicely in setting up idea for projects
like Eve that have a gazzillion different projects.

Also at some point I had looked at what the Geronimo folks have done
with their builds and its looking really nice.  We might want to look at
what they have before we proceed.

Alex