directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: User Management Services
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:53:07 GMT
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 14:58, Vincent Tence wrote:
> >Ahh that makes sense.  You interested in publishing the site or should I
> >handle it?  BTW all must be setup a new since we switch over to maven
> >rc3 (probably going to rc4 now).  As you remember we will be using the
> >default out of the box look and feel of maven for the time being to keep
> >things simple.
> >

> I can try. What are the steps to follow?

Well I had a page on this but since the maven stuff is shifting I don't
know how much of it is valid anymore.  Here's the web page for it:

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/sitedocs/index.html

Take a look at that to see what the general site stuff is about.  I
think a lot of this is going to change now that we are not using the
custom style sheet to control the transform of the xdoc output.

Plus the consolidation I intend to do with all these damn maven projects
(I don't know what I was thinking) will obviate the need for things like
collectdocs custom goals in the maven.xml etc.

All in all I think we're better starting from scratch rather than trying
to reverse some of the things we've already done with sitedocs.  This
does not help you much but if you do decide to got with it you have a
clean slate if you would like it.

Alex