directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: User Management Services
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:14:51 GMT
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 02:39, Vincent Tence wrote:
> Sure. What links do not work? I guess the site has not been published
> since Janus front page was committed.

Ahh that makes sense.  You interested in publishing the site or should I
handle it?  BTW all must be setup a new since we switch over to maven
rc3 (probably going to rc4 now).  As you remember we will be using the
default out of the box look and feel of maven for the time being to keep
things simple.

Let me know what you want to do.

Also BTW I plan on fixing the myriad of projects in the eve side.  I had
a couple people contact me off list about it being a PITA as well.
Perhaps these folks can start hitting the list instead of contact me.
But I plan on cleaning this up unless someone volunteers in the mean
time before I get to it.

Alex