directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [ldapext] draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-java-api-19.txt]
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:21:37 GMT
On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 17:28, Vincent Tence wrote:
> It's not my area of expertise, but IMHO it should go in the backlog with
> a low priority for now. If we use the priority level in Jira, it'll help
> us stay focused.

I guess this is more for those interested in the LDAP clients like Jeff
and myself.  Forgive me for not clarifying the target this was intended
for.  But you're right about adding things into JIRA with priority
level.

And if you're interested in looking at this stuff as well you're more
than welcome to :-).