directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Sitedocs - how to ?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:16:52 GMT
Excuse the late response Vince my email is behaving oddly I have a delay
receiving them.  Seems to have returned to normal today though.

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 22:49, Vincent Tence wrote:
> I've just committed the front page for the Janus sub-project. I'm not
> sure I understand exactly how the build of the web site is supposed to
> work though. I've added a post-goal to the site goal so that janus
> sitedocs get copied to the sidedocs sub-project. Anything else I need to do?

Anyway lots of stuff is changing I think we're going to drop using the
pseudo style sheet from Avalon and just go with the canned look and
feel coming out of maven in RC3.

So no extra step besides copying it over to the sitedocs subproject
should be necessary and you've already done that it seems.

Thanks btw for getting this together.  Perhaps also you can add
something to the Who We Are section for yourself.

As soon as I finish a couple things for the snickers project I'll
rebuild the entire site again and deploy it.  This might be a week at
most two.  I've updated several things in both Snickers and RMS so its
about time I pushed out some new docs.

Alex