directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Move to Maven RC 3
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 07:35:29 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 19:18, Brett Porter wrote:
>

>>Alex,
>>
>>What do you mean by old style sheet?
>>

>Yeah it was a style sheet that I ripped off of Avalon.  Here's a link to
>it in subversion:
>
>http://keybarce.notlong.com
>
>It just made Jelly choke so I abandoned even messing with it.  By the
>way everything else seems like a smooth ride with RC3.

Gotcha. There's stylesheet and then there's stylesheet :) You can
replace the Jelly stylesheet like this, but someone rewrote the Maven
one in the xdoc plugin between RC1 and RC2. This turned out to be a
fairly bad move, breaking stuff like this, not allowing the classic
theme (which I've put back since), etc.

Changing the JSL puts you on your own because you're basically
transforming the xdoc into some other type of XHTML. Unless you really
need to fudge with the order of the HTML, I wouldn't bother.

You can provide your own CSS as I discussed in the other email, and
recommend doing this if you don't like the two provided. This will lete
you modify the colours, layout (to an extent) and so on.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Brett