directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Move to Maven RC 3
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 07:29:57 GMT
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 19:18, Brett Porter wrote:
> Alex,
>
> What do you mean by old style sheet?

Yeah it was a style sheet that I ripped off of Avalon.  Here's a link to
it in subversion:

http://keybarce.notlong.com

It just made Jelly choke so I abandoned even messing with it.  By the
way everything else seems like a smooth ride with RC3.

> If you have your own CSS, you can
> specify it with "maven.xdoc.theme.url".

Coolio!

> If you just want the beta-10
> theme, "maven.xdoc.theme=classic". I reintroduced this to rc3.

Thanks for the heads up.

> If there is anything else I can help with, let me know.

You don't know what that means to me! Thanks much.

--Alex