directory-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Directory JIRA Subprojects
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:44:58 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Serge,
>
> Ok I think we're set and we know the directory subprojects for sure now.
> Here is the list of JIRA subprojects under the directory umbrella that we'd
> like to have if possible:
>
> Naming
> Janus
> Ldap
> Rms
> Eve
> Snickers
> Sitedocs
>
> I would still like to keep the directory JIRA project for high level topics
> and miscellaneous issues suited to the TLP once it emerges.
>
> Thanks again for your help Serge.  I think this separation is going to help
> our project come along much better when the issues are not intertwined as
> they are today with one JIRA project.
>
> Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Alex,

Sounds good.  If you haven't already, can you create a ticket in JIRA's
infrastructure project for this?  I have 2 other bugzilla projects to
migrate and am hoping to do those and this setup today.

Oh also, what are the project keys for all of these?  And I'll assume
you'll share the same permissions and notifications with the existing
directory project (you may have mentioned this earlier, but I'm blanking
this morning).

--
Serge Knystautas
President