directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Event mechanism in Merlin
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:31:13 GMT
Nader,

Don't think the CVS client for eclipse will work.  Your best bet is
to go command line or install that tortoise svn thingy.  I only trust
the command line myself.

Here's a link that explains how you could do that.  Plus Nader I
switched the mailing list on you so we don't take Avalon mailspace.

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/svn.html

Alex