directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Question on usage
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:50:32 GMT
Ralph,

I'm not the lead on the naming JNDI provider but don't think you can
use your code with it because of namespace issues.  The naming code may
have a provider but I think its suited to toward the java ENC namespace.
If your code is written to work with an LDAP directory via the JNDI then
it will not work with anything other than a JNDI LDAP provider.

I would recommend using Eve's LDAP JNDI provider which basically embeds
the Eve directory server's backend into your application but its still
under development.

Alex