directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [janus] having problems with maven config
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:28:43 GMT
Vince,

The build in Janus does not seem to work because of some plugins that
depend on maven scm.  I removed the various changelog based reports
causing this problem but did not want to commit these changes to janus
without checking with you.  If we can fix this and get these reports
working for all subprojects that would be awesome.

I've avoided the maven SCM issue for too long now.  If you get it
working and know the way could you let me know so I can fix it in the
other projects?

Thanks,
Alex

P.S. How's the house coming?