directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <stei...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [vote] RMS (was RMS - Realm Management System)
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 19:07:58 GMT

--- Henri Yandell <bayard@generationjava.com> wrote:

> You can ignore me on this one, I'm a +0.

I am also +0, only because I am pegged at the moment, so can't help out
immediately; but sounds like a good addition to me.

> On plus side, I'm happy with svn at last, so will be checking naming out
> etc Phil :)

Yeah!!  Soon you will be evangelizing svn like Alex ;-)

Geting commons-math out is keeping me busy now, so it might take me a while
to respond to pings; but any ideas / hacking would be much appreciated.

Phil