directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [vote] RMS (was RMS - Realm Management System)
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 04:06:20 GMT
Phil

First of all I need to seriously apologize for forgetting about both you
Phil and Henry.  Wow I'm really sorry I completely overlooked you guys.  BTW
I also overlooked Wes as well.

Now just to give you an update RMS is a high level API used to manage
application users, profiles, groups and permissions.  It's really over
simplified and will use Janus as a low level API.  Because of this it will
be able to access data in an LDAP directoru as well as statically defined
data in XML files like the server.xml or etc.

Alex