directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <SZOER...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: directory project in the incubator
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:13:26 GMT
Helle Alex!

Last year I wrote about our small LDAP-Book in German for Java developers.

This week I send the script to the publisher. Eve and the Apache Directory
Project are mentioned and I used this link as a reference
    http://incubator.apache.org/directory/

The book will be out by the end of April
(http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3935042582)
I will keep in touch with your project and hope to spend mor time with it
soon (after the final composition of the book).

Thank you for your support, Greetings from Hamburg,
    Stefan

Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net>
04.02.04 07:33
Please respond to "Apache Directory Developers List"