directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [vote] Nominate Ibiblio Content Manager
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:38:16 GMT
I just created it a few moments ago. You should have write access there.

If your using your own workstation to build using Maven, then you can
set your central-repository property to point to

maven.repo.central=minotaur.apache.org
maven.repo.central.directory=/www/cvs.apache.org/repository/

Incubator can gladly be the first to start producing builds here. This
is not mirrored, there is no concern about making changes if you screw
up a deploy here.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory