directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [janus] some basic documentation
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:11:31 GMT
Vince,

When you have a chance could you put up some information regarding what
Janus is and where its development status is etc - it does not have to be a
big production.  I just want to get rid of the coming soon pages we have out
there on the site.

If you need a hand with how to make changes to the site, generate it and
publish it take a look at the sitedocs documentation here:

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/sitedocs/index.html

This will step you through it.  No worries about timing or anything.  You
know, I should have made this into a Jira issue.

Alex