directory-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: SVN install problems on OS X and linux
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:51:44 GMT

I never got them resolved on OS X, or linux. Did manage to get it done on
Windows quite happily. I didn't get anything in the way of simple
solutions, but also haven't put anymore time into it myself.

I've a 1U in the basement which will be going in a rack over the next
month hopefully, and an osjava friend will be setting subversion up etc
there, so will give me another push to figure it all out.

Hen