directory-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bonkowski <p...@sol-earth.us>
Subject Re: RE: Directory IRC channel on irc.freenode.net
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:59:51 GMT
The website is setup. It does not require login, but you will be able to browse the logs by
date for now.
Once this area of communications becomes used more the site will have a good record of conversations.
I am also toying with the idea to archive all the emails for possible searching and abilty
information that we may have deleted. Any thoughts on this?

The links are

http://www.sol-earth.com/directory

http://www.sol-earth.com/directory-dev

- Paul