directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [site][naming] Did I use the proper description
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:01:54 GMT
Phil,

In the sitedocs I used the following as a high level description of
the naming side of things.  I don't know if this fits so let me know.
He're what I wrote for it a while back:

"There is a set of core functionality common to all JNDI providers and JNDI
does not necessarily revolve around LDAP and X.500 directories. The naming
subproject will contain common JNDI code along with various JNDI provider's.
A J2EE ENC, environment naming context would be one implementation. If
you're looking to build a JNDI provider you might want to take a look in
here before proceeding."

Alex