directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Directory structure
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Jeff,

> From: "Jeff Machols" <jmachols@comcast.net>
> Does anyone have anything being used in directory/ldap/trunk besides common
> and clients?  I would like to move the old modules to an "obsolete"
> sub-directory to start getting that area cleaned up.  Nothing will be
> removed, just out of the way.  The list follows:

Ok here's what I'd call obsolete:

> berkeley
> installer
> modjdbc
> modjdbm
> modjdbm-test
> replication
> sandbox0
> server
> server-test
> sitedocs
> snacc-provider
> test
> xdocs

Here's what's still somewhat in use but will not be obsoleted:

> clients
> common
> common-test
> sandbox1

'sandbox1' should just be renamed to just 'sandbox' for clients and
common code experimentation purposes.  But most of this stuff is my
new Eve backend.  Perhaps I should just move

ldap/trunk/sandbox1 --> eve/trunk/sandbox

Whattaya think?

Alex