directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: [eve] General Strategy
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:49:28 GMT
Vince,

> From: Vincent Tence <vtence@videotron.ca>
> I skimmed through the design page of Eve, and found the introductory
> section good. Maybe a link to some documents describing components and
> services would be good for non initiated. I'm thinking of an
> introduction along the lines of (from Avalon):
>
> http://avalon.apache.org/framework/cop/index.html
> http://avalon.apache.org/framework/cop/index.html

Thanks for taking a look and the commentary.  I'll try to work some of those
links for a IoC edumacation into the site this evening.  I actually didn't
even start the Eve docs yet.  What little you see there is seed documentation.
I intend to have some extensive documentation there soon - that's my main goal
for the next couple of weeks so everyone knows about the architecture and our
general direction.

> I did a follow up with the apache secretary on friday and they received
> the documents ok. I'm not sure how long is required before my account is
> setup.

Good hope that account gets setup soon. Let us know when you get
contacted by infrastructure.

Thanks,
Alex