directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: [eve] General Strategy
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 03:56:38 GMT
Vince

Thanks that's great.  I'm working those docs now.  It should
take me some time but when I have them ready and up on the site I'll
ask for a review.

Also Vince have you heard about your account yet.  If not it might be
a good idea to fax the docs again just in case if it's not a hastle.
I'm very anxious to get Janus setup and have a spot light for it
right here :-):

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/janus

Thanks,
Alex