directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [sitedocs] ready to deploy
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:12:11 GMT
Hi,

I've wrapped up the changes to get the sitedocs project which is the shell for
the entire directory project.  Other subprojects just plugin to the top level
site project.  This howto on this is documents in the sitedocs section of the
top level site.

A copy of the site can be found here:

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/sitedocs

Take a look and let me know what you guys think.  If you guys are cool with
it and don't mind leaving some stub pages for the various subprojects then
I'll deploy it under http://incubator.apache.org/directory.  Actually it seems
cool with Noel so I'll deploy it as soon as I get a chance and let you guys
tell me what to fix.

I'm going to leave the site documentation and its deployment for the
following subprojects up to others.  I have put some names behind them
as questions to see if any of those folks are upto taking care of the
sitedocs for that subproject.  If I can get a show of hands for those
who would like to handle that specific section that would be great.  Then
these folks can work on their section and deploy their section when they
have some content without affecting the rest of the site.  Here's that
list:

Eve -> Alex Karasulu
LDAP -> Jeff Machols
Janus -> Vince Tence
Naming -> Phil Steitz or Henry Yandell
Snickers -> Wes McKean
Sitedocs -> Alex Karasulu

I know I definately have the two sections and the overall sitedocs covered
but I need others to pick up their own subproject documentation sections.

Also you can go here for info on how to plugin a subproject into the main
site:

http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/sitedocs/subprojects/sitedocs/index.html

Alex

Alex