directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <vte...@videotron.ca>
Subject Account setup help
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:47:03 GMT
Hi guys,

My apache account has been activated. I have uploaded my ssh keys and I
ran the svnpassword command. I plan to import some of the Janus stuff
this weekend to get accustomed with SVN. What is required next to access
the svn repo? I remember something about a list of authorized people.

Also I read somewhere that to subscribe to some of the apache mailings
list I need to use my apache mail account. I am not sure about how to do
that. I found some directions here:

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

on the Mail Questions section but would like to confirm with you first.
For what do yo usually use the apache mail account?

Thanks for your time,
- Vincent