Hi,

Can someone help an subversion newbie commit some changes?

AFAIK the commit privs I had were moved across from the commons-naming CVS.

I have some bugfixes for naming to apply, but am not sure how I go about committing them. I tried:
svn commit --username=brett
And entered my login password for cvs.apache.org, but that didn't work.