directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Status of the ppmc
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 05:22:27 GMT
Alex,

If I am not mistaken, a PPMC is essentially automatic for a project.  I can
create the mailing list for the PPMC, but most things can (and should) be
done on -dev.

Nicola Ken?

> Are we going to be able to vote on the status of Vincent Tence soon?

Oddly, I thought that we had done that already.  For some reason, I thought
that we were going to take advantage of SVN's fine-grained access control
and create a www/ directory or some such for the project, and grant him
access.  But however is fine.  Also, do we have a plan for how to prepare
the site from the sitedocs from ldap and the xdocs from naming?

> Others have also approached about getting involved and I want
> to be ready when and if they begin making contributions.

Excellent.  That is great news.

	--- Noel