directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Walker <twal...@merc-int.com>
Subject RE: [seda] Re: SEDA
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:48:25 GMT
Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for these.

--
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Karasulu [mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 9:42 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [seda] Re: SEDA

Tim,

We absolutely intend to move forward with implementing a SEDA
based architecture to the server.  We will not be using Matt
Welsh's SEDA code but will implement our own based on NIO for
non-blocking constructs to remain pure Java.

>From now on I will prefix any conversations regarding SEDA
implementation issues and problems using [seda] so people
can keep an eye out for it.  Also you're welcome to help
us out on these matters if you'd like to participate.

Cheers,
Alex

> From: Tim Walker <twalker@merc-int.com>
> Date: 2004/01/13 Tue AM 09:52:01 EST
> To: "'Apache Directory Developers List'"
> 	 <directory-dev@incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: SEDA
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm curious if SEDA is still used, plans to be used or just remains as just concepts
from used in the AD.
I'm