directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: [scm] Help with Maven subversion setup
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:58:23 GMT
Hi Alex,

I haven't tried Maven with SVN yet, but I'll take a look after work today.
We may need to disable some reports that don't support it, I'll get back to
you about that.

Cheers,
Brett

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/eve/project
.xml?rev=6196&root=Apache-SVN&view=markup

Thanks man,
Alex