directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [naming] gump integration
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:31:09 GMT
I have been trying to get gump builds to work for directory-naming, since
we have been added to the gump repo and the gump build is broken.  I am
running into two problems, which I could use some help on.

1. There does not seem to be any way to generate an ant build.xml for a
maven multi-project.  Does anyone know how to do this?

2. Punting on 1, I have generated subproject build.xml's (slightly hacked
from maven ant:generate-build) and a hand-crafted top level build.xml that
  kicks off the subproject builds.  The problem that I am having now is
how to make the Sun javamail and jta-spec jars available.  I notice that
gump has javamail and jta projects, so I suppose that I could just add
those as dependencies in the gump config file, but I am clueless on how
gump resolves those dependencies and I would like the build.xml's to work
by themselves as well.  Ideas?

Phil