directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of the ppmc
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:30:47 GMT

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Alex,
>
> If I am not mistaken, a PPMC is essentially automatic for a project.  I can
> create the mailing list for the PPMC, but most things can (and should) be
> done on -dev.
>
> Nicola Ken?

Correct.

Create a ppmc mailing list, but all general discussion should happen on
public lists. Voting in a committer is deemed as a sensitive (hence ppmc
list only) by some ASF projects, and non-sensitive (ie public) by
others, so this community has to choose how to handle it (the best thing
is to do a has always been the case for the project).

             - verba volant, scripta manent -