directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [status] Where are we?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 05:06:26 GMT

Hi Alex:

Quick update on my own status ... busy getting Merlin 3.2 out the door
along with the repo, util and meta packages - and the roadmap stuff
related to 3.3, 3.4 etc.

I promised to get stuck into the Directory docs but I haven't got much
done :-(  But the intent is still there.

Just for reference - what are the open issues that need to be addressed
to exit incubator? Perhaps it would be a good idea to focus out
attention on clearing these and getting the project properly established
within Apache?  What do other think?

Cheers, Steve.