directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [snickers][ber] Wes checked in skeletal xdocs
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Wes,

I basically hooked up some skeletal documentation for the ber stuff under
snickers. That shoud give you places where you can add some more docs.  There
are basically a bunch of place holders there.  I spent a couple of hours on
this stuff so please fill things in as you progress or use the template to
change stuff around.

To build the site for the snickers ber stuff just do a maven site in the
snickers/ber directory with the project.xml in it.  That will build the site
documentation under snickers/ber/target/docs open the index.html page there
and take a look.

Let me know what you think or if you need any help with it.  I'm basically
stepping back and acting as your doc beotch.  Darn what has this world come
to :-).

Oh another thing - I included our converstation that sparked this whole
SAX like approach to decoding BER streams in a file called eureka.xml.  Please
look at this and filter what you deam is unnecesary.

Alex