directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: Could you have used java.util.BitSet? (was svn commit: rev 6338)
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:45:12 GMT
Also I've been fishing around looking at the commons primitives
stuff and there is some cool stuff there that I could have used
in the backend.  I'm really regretting not haveing found them
earlier.

We need a nice tool to catalog our code better so we can find
what we need if it even exists.  There are a lot of good resources
in the commons and every now and then when I go there new ones pop
up.

Alex