directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [docs] status
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Right now my present strategy is to write some jelly in the maven.xml
file of the eve directory in svn to generate all the docs, and copy
them to one central area.

I'm focusing on Eve for now but I would like to figure out how to build
the entire top level incorporating the naming stuff as well.   Perhaps
the naming folks can sound off with their thoughts as well.

My next step is to get some site navigation up and running to glue the
individual project peices together using xdocs.  Perhaps the xdocs can
be generated by a simple project subproject xml file that is used w/ a
xslt to generate the site navigations.  Basically subproject listings
allow a tie in for subprojects.  Or we can deduce subprojects and
navigation from the directory structure of projects in relation to one

Any thoughts?

View raw message