directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Re: [site] Let's start talking about our website
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:58:35 GMT
Wes,

I think we all have karma on incubator site CVS repo.  Noel
correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh and take a look at the incubator site - Nicola has documented
the procedure for updating these incubated project pages using
forrest I believe.

Alex

> From: "Wes McKean" <wmckean@logictrends.com>
> Date: 2004/01/21 Wed PM 02:44:11 EST
> To: <directory-dev@incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: [site] Let's start talking about our website
>
> Hi Alex:
>
> I'll take a look at it tonight.  Who has access to the existing web site.  I want to
at least get it up to date as a quick and dirty while we plod through getting the main site
done...