directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [site] Let's start talking about our website
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Guys,

In an effort to kick off the website I sat down and filled out a wiki about
getting one together.  This way we can all collaborate through the wiki
and come to a conclusion about how we're going to structure the website and
build it et. cetera.  Here's the wiki and its incomplete with blanks where
others should fill in the spaces.

http://wiki.apache.org/directory/ProjectWebSite?action=show

This wiki stuff is really cool.  We can do alot here to collaborate.

I've agreed to dedicate as much time as I can to build out the project site
documentation.  So let's all get together to list what we want and I can
start going to town.  Also we can break this up into peices to work on
various parts together.

Take a look at the wiki and let's start editing it as well as talking about
it here on this list.

Alex