directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [site] Let's start talking about our website
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

In an effort to kick off the website I sat down and filled out a wiki about
getting one together.  This way we can all collaborate through the wiki
and come to a conclusion about how we're going to structure the website and
build it et. cetera.  Here's the wiki and its incomplete with blanks where
others should fill in the spaces.

This wiki stuff is really cool.  We can do alot here to collaborate.

I've agreed to dedicate as much time as I can to build out the project site
documentation.  So let's all get together to list what we want and I can
start going to town.  Also we can break this up into peices to work on
various parts together.

Take a look at the wiki and let's start editing it as well as talking about
it here on this list.

View raw message