directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Wes McKean" <wmck...@logictrends.com>
Subject Re: Jump Starting Development
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:25:26 GMT
Before much more coding is done, I would like to see our incubatino web site brought up to
date, on par with at least Geronimo.  I would like to see the list of components/tasks that
need to be worked on, designed, developed whatever.  I understand that we don't assign these
to folks.  They volunteer to work on them, and then we note it on the web site who is working
on that module.

>Thanks for asking these questions. Every now and then we need to
>take the pulse of the project and maybe hit the reset button.

Constructive questions need to come from the right direction...  Here are my primary areas
of focus:

1.  ASN.1 stuff (Java side)
2.  Database stuff (I've rewritten it twice now :-)  and I want to share what I have done
with the community.

and, if you want

3.  Project Coordinator ( I won't say manager here :-)

Let me know Alex, and I'll help you compile a project plan/list.  Who has volunteered to keep
the web-site up to date?

Wes