directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [seda] Re: SEDA
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:41:56 GMT
Tim,

We absolutely intend to move forward with implementing a SEDA
based architecture to the server.  We will not be using Matt
Welsh's SEDA code but will implement our own based on NIO for
non-blocking constructs to remain pure Java.

>From now on I will prefix any conversations regarding SEDA
implementation issues and problems using [seda] so people
can keep an eye out for it.  Also you're welcome to help
us out on these matters if you'd like to participate.

Cheers,
Alex