directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [vote] On voting privately on ppmc list (was Re: Re: Status of the ppmc)
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:24:49 GMT
Guys,

I personally feel that some votes should be deem sensitive as Nicola
says and should be hence kept on the ppmc list as well as certain kinds
of discussions.  I'd like to vote on the various topics that should be
deemed sensitive and discussed on the ppmc list now before we get the
list setup.  Note that some of these issues to be discussed will occur
when we graduate from the incubator:

Voting on comitters:
[X] sensitive
[ ] nonsensitive

Discussions about perspective committers:
[X] sensitive
[ ] nonsensitive

Voting on pmc nominees and pmc chairs:
[X] sensitive
[ ] nonsensitive

Discussions about perspective pmc nominees and pmc chairs:
[X] sensitive
[ ] nonsensitive

Discussions, confrontations and votes regarding the resolution of
personality conflicts (should never get to this though):
[X] sensitive
[ ] nonsensitive

Alex