directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [status] Where are we?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 04:48:14 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering how many of us are left out there.  I just
recently had to kick off some work on another project and have
not had time to work on code for the past week although I have
been reading heavily.  I just want to get an idea of what people
are working on and how we are doing over all.  Frankly I'm worried
that participation has declined with the old LDAPd group now that
we have made the move to the incubator here at Apache.

<my-status>
Myself I have resolved several issues I had with the specifications
after perhaps several hundreds of pages of dry ITU and IETF docs.
</my-status>

<future>
Now I'm trying to get back in the groove with continuing the move
of the backend code over to the Eve area and fixing it to be POJO
based.  This will take some time but in the meantime I'll try to
document as much as possible so we can get more folks involved.
</future>

Now is a good time to put some of our new years resolutions regarding
this project out there so we can figure out how we are to work together
to build this thing going forward.  Perhaps we can have people give
the list a ping and give some idea of what they're up to and where they
want to go.

Alex