directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat uses JNDI to load resources, including JSP pages
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:39:19 GMT
Noel,

Yes, this is very exciting.  Take for example the use of subversion to
host versions of web resources.  Basically differerent revisions can
be used to run different instances of the web application within the
same servlet container.  These are all dreams yes but none the less
exciting - I'm sure they could be realized.

Alex