directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [JXPath] Plans for JNDI, JMX and Filesystems?
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:05:53 GMT
Mark,

I don't think we will use WebDAV for Eve but there are other projects
that will be part of the directory top level project.  These projects
include JNDI providers for various directories or naming systems.  I
have just always wanted to have a JNDI provider for WebDAV and don't
necessarily intend to use if within Eve.

Sorry for the confusion,
Alex