directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [JXPath] Plans for JNDI, JMX and Filesystems?
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 17:22:03 GMT
Phil,

Very cool - I'll try to take a look at it when I get a chance.  Also I
agree the NTFS notification stuff will not be easy and will require native
code unless the java.io.File construct supports hooks for it down the
road but I'm not going to hold my breath either.  It would be nice to have
though.  I just hate having to poll for file changes due to other processes.

Thanks,
Alex